Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sniff...Sniff

Apparently people in Melbourne are very worried about toilet odors, During our apartment search, I noticed something I thought was rather odd - the bathroom extractor fans were all above the toilet. Not anywhere close to the shower, which is what I would expect when you want to prevent moisture from hanging around. No, it is above the toilet. I finally asked a real estate agent about it, and he exclaimed "to get rid of the smell"! Okay then... There is even a product on the market called "VIPoo" which according to the TV commercial (during prime time!) you spray into the toilet before you "drop your devil donuts" to "seal in the smell".  I am not kidding.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel introduced us to a similar product called "One Drop" that was very popular in her dorms when she was in Italy. It really works. (Don't ask how I know)

    ReplyDelete